Want to win over $700 worth of free stuff? Well, keep reading.
Heels Down Magazine is giving our loyal readers a chance to take home a fabulous prize bundle, packed with high quality goodies for you and your horse this month. All you have to do is sign up for the Heels Down Brief, our daily email newsletter that focuses on the news we can all get behind.
The Heels Down Brief is a daily morning news blast for those looking for a fresh approach to relevant issues that matter – equestrian sports, current events, pop culture, tech, health & more. This daily streamlined newsletter gives you everything you need to know, and will be waiting for you every weekday morning in your inbox.
The Brief is the perfect morning jump-start for any busy equestrian. So sign up and get smart.
We’ve collected a few of our favorite things to give our subscribers something to shout about. From now through November 9th 9 p.m. Eastern time, we’re pleased to announce our Get Smart Giveaway.
One lucky winner will take home:
- Ecogold Flip half pad (retail value $249)
- Kensington SuperMesh turnout blanket (retail value $300)
- T-shirt bundle featuring tees from Hunt Club, 20×60, Little War Horse, Phyllis Stein, Spiced Equestrian and Eqwine (retail value $150).
- SmartPak Piper knee-patch breeches (retail value $80)
Here’s the skinny on how to enter:
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the Brief. If you aren’t, you can sign up by clicking here.
- Use the “Forward to a Friend” option found in each day’s Brief to send your favorite(s) along to your friends. We want to share the love! Each time you use this option, you’ll earn one entry.
- Want a bonus entry? Share a screenshot or other promo of the Brief on social media and tag @heelsdownmag so that we can see it (the post must be public in order for us to see it!).
Deadline to enter: November 9th 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Update: Please join us in congratulating Cindi O. from Pennsylvania on winning our Get Smart & Win Giveaway!
*If the winner doesn’t reply within one week, another winner will be selected.