Heels Down Magazine is a digital magazine delivered monthly to mobile devices. Once you download it, you don’t need wifi to enjoy the content so it’s the perfect companion on the plane, at the barn and everywhere you go.
Issues are available with a US $3.99/monthly subscription (or US $4.99 individually).
How do I subscribe?
On iTunes: Go to the App Store and download the Heels Down Magazine App. Click on subscribe & enter your password and voilà, you will start receiving the magazine issues in the app.
On Google Play: Go to Google Play and download the Heels Down App. Find the App on your device, click on Issues, click subscribe, enter your password and you will start receiving the magazine issues in the app every month.
How do I unsubscribe?
To end your subscription, just follow these steps:
1. Go into the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone
2. Tap the Store button in the left column, and then your Apple ID email address.
3. Click on View Apple ID and enter your password.
4. Under the Subscriptions section, tap “Manage”
5. Tap on the magazine you would like to unsubscribe from.
6. Switch the Auto-Renewal from ON to OFF
By doing this, your subscription will no longer auto-renew and you won’t be charged again. Please note that iTunes does not offer refunds for subscriptions.
On Google Play:
After subscribing to an item through Newsstand, you are billed automatically until you cancel your subscription. The credit card you originally used to make your purchase will be charged for your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any point, meaning your subscription will not renew at the end of its current term. If you cancel your subscription, no additional charges will be made. You will maintain access to the content received while your subscription was active.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Search for a title and select the title in your search results.
- Select Cancel.
Note: Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date.