Heels Down Magazine has finally opened up Style Team applications. We’re looking for fun, motivated equestrians who want to get involved with the coolest magazine and build connections around the world.
Not only is the Style Team fashionable and talented, they are essential to Heels Down Magazine. Thanks to the Style Team, the writers at Heels Down Magazine are able to stay relevant about what is on trend and cool throughout the globe. The Style Team is also responsible for helping promote Heels Down Magazine and bringing the cure to FOMO to riders everywhere, by hosting meet-ups, meet and greets, sharing Heels Down Magazine with their friends, competitors, and followers, and helping spread the word about this interactive and exciting magazine.
Are 16-30 years old.
Live in Europe, the UK, Ireland, the United States, Canada or anywhere else in the world.
Are passionate about horses, fashion and tack.
Love connecting with other equestrians through social media.
Have the Heels Down Magazine app on your phone, tablet or are going to install it right now….
Coolest interactive magazine on the planet.
A friendly, fun community of creators building the future.
* This is not a job. It is a volunteer advisory board position that allows you to network and have fun.
Apply to become a member of Heels Down Magazine’s 2017 International Style Team by emailing us the answers to the following questions:
3. Riding discipline:
5. Occupation (if you’re a student, tell us where):
6. Links to all your social media accounts (in order of what you use the most to least):
7. Horses and level competing:
8. What shows do you go to (if any)?
9. Favourite equestrian brands:
10. Favourite non-equestrian brands:
11. Pro rider-s that you admire for their style:
12. New equestrian fashion/tack discovery:
13. Your dream show outfit would include… (name item + colour of helmet, shirt, jacket, breeches, gloves and boots):
14. Name your 3 favourite songs right now:
15. Equestrian trends that you see becoming big in 2017:
16. Equestrian trends that need to go or are on the way out:
17. Are you currently sponsored, a brand ambassador or have any ties to an equestrian company? If so, name the company & nature of your relationship:
18. Which Heels Down Magazine article is your all time favourite?
19. Why should you be chosen for the Heels Down Magazine style team?
20. How would you help promote Heels Down Magazine?
Thank you! —> Email your answers to info(at)heelsdownmag.com by October 10th. Please write Style Team Application in the subject. Good luck!