I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, especially when I’m starving after a long day at the barn. These treats offer more than the typical blondie nutritionally, yet still give me my desired sugar fix. I love having them on hand to grab and they’re always an instant hit with others!
2 cups cooked chickpeas
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
Splash of vanilla
Chocolate chips to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Put all ingredients except for chocolate chips into high powered blender or food processor and blend until no longer lumpy. The batter should be thick.
3. Fold in desired amount of chocolate chips.
4. For ease, I pour my batter into individual cupcake tins, however, a single greased pan works as well. I fill my tins full and yield nine individual blondies, though this will vary based on your preferences.
5. Bake for 20 minutes then enjoy!
(Based on 9 servings per batch)
(Will vary based on brand and amounts you personally use)