Heels Down Magazine Presents the U25 Equestrian Creativity Awards

HONOURING U25 EQUESTRIAN CREATORS & INNOVATORS

The U25 Equestrian Creativity Awards is an international competition for inspiring individuals to recognize the creative talent of young equestrians. The HDM U25 Awards are open to equestrians, 25 years old or younger, of all disciplines and levels around the world who are positively contributing to the equestrian sport in the following five categories:

Photography
Includes all equine and equine-related (equipment, tack, products, etc.) photography. Only digital submissions accepted. Image specifics 1200 px max across the long side, 140 DPI.

Blogging
Includes individual bloggers creating original content for his/her own blog or an outside publication. Content must be/have been published at the time of submission. Only online links to available content accepted as submissions.

Video production
Includes individuals producing video content for YouTube, internet channels, etc. Only online links to available content accepted as submissions.

Art & Design
Includes all various mediums, i.e. sculpture, painting, graphic design, textile art, woodworking, etc. Only photo/digital submissions accepted. Image specifics 1200 px max across the long side, 140 DPI.

Entrepreneurship
Includes products, services, professional riders, sole proprietorships, freelancers, and non-profits. Applicant must own at minimum 50% of the active business at the time of submission.

Applicants must fill out the entry form and submit three separate pieces of original applicant-owned content.

The Entrepreneurship category is required to fill out the following form instead of content.

APPLY NOW by filling out the entry form in your category at www.u25awards.com.

All entries are due no later than June 25, 2016 11:59pm EST.

10 finalists per category will be selected by and at the sole discretion of Heels Down Media. Finalist content will be displayed throughout Heels Down Media channels and voted on by the public. The public vote will comprise 25% of the final decision on the HDM U25 Award Winners.The other 75% of the final decision will be decided by a panel of expert judges. The winner for each category will be determined by the highest combined score from the public vote and the expert panel decision.

Winners of each category will receive a full page featuring their work in an issue of Heels Down Magazine, social media promotion, an opportunity to contribute to Heels Down Media and a portfolio free for a year on the Equestrian Creative Network.

Contest Rules

Deadline: June 25, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.

All content must be submitted with required form by contest deadline to be considered.

Age requirement: Applicants must be no older than 25 years of age as of June 25, 2016.

All finalists and winners are chosen at the sole discretion of Heels Down Media.

All content must be original to the applicant. Applicant must own the rights to all submissions, and upon the submission of all work grants

Heels Down Media the right to publish and share all submitted content for the purpose of the U25 Awards.

ENTER NOW U25

More from Heels Down Magazine

Junior Rider Round Table: Should Rider Attire Be More Athletic?

The April 2017 FEI Sports Forum hosted a discussion on show jumping rider...
Read More