Heels Down Magazine is looking for talented equestrians who want to be a part of our creative team!
Photography, Graphic Design / Video and Journalism Internships will be available August to December 2015. These are volunteer positions and are open to riders in any country (you don’t have to be based in North America).
Applicants should provide:
3. Discipline/Riding Background:
4. Social Media Accounts:
5. Where do you go to school/if in college, what are you studying?
6. What horse shows do you plan to go to within that period (if any)?
7. Do you subscribe to Heels Down Magazine? Since when?
8. What articles in Heels Down Magazine have inspired you or have you enjoyed the most (name 2-3)?
9. If selected, what would you like to work on? What do you enjoy the most doing (creatively – if it’s photography: what type of photo do you want to do more of?)?
10. Why are you applying? What makes you a good candidate?
* Please specify which internship you are applying for and add links to samples of your work.
Email to info(at)heelsdownmag.com before August 15th with ‘HDM intern application’ in the subject line for a chance to earn a spot!