Welcome to #StaffPicksSaturdays. The next best thing to being at the barn with your friends is reading Heels Down Magazine, now meet the people who make it happen and their favourite articles.
- Heels Down Magazine Style Team member and Equestrian Stylist (creator of ROOTDs)
Top pick: My favorite article was the Killer Instincts quiz in the April issue. I love these kind of quizzes and it helped me realize I am major show socialite!
1. Name the best horse/ pony you’ve ever ridden: The best horse I have ever ridden is my current horse, Tai. He is challenging and is teaching me a lot.
2. Favorite food: I can’t live with out my daily bowl of ice cream 😂
3. Best place to ride: I like riding really early in the morning at shows. The arena is less crowded and it is so peaceful to watch the sun rise.
4. Current song obsession: Anything from the Arctic Monkeys.
5.If you didn’t ride horses, what other sport would you be doing? Ballet because I love dancing.
Follow Ada on Twitter @ada_staley